Bugs are part of video games' life cycle. Despite our hard work and best intentions, even the most well-developed games may have a few bugs that slip through the cracks. That is why we really appreciate that if you encounter a bug, you report it to us so that our developers can see if they can fix it.
Here are some tips on how to submit a bug report to a game:
- Gather information about the bug. The more information you can provide about the bug, the easier it will be for the developers to fix it. This includes information such as:
- The steps you took to reproduce the bug
- The exact error message (if any)
- Any screenshots or videos of the bug
- Be clear and concise. When writing your bug report, be as clear and concise as possible. Avoid using jargon or technical terms.
- Be patient. It may take some time for the developers to fix the bug you are reporting.
- Workarounds. If you are able to fix the bug yourself, please share it with us. This may help us fix it for other players.
- Play nice. Be polite and respectful in your bug report.
- Finally, simply click the button below to submit your report.
Please note: we will only contact you back if we require more information or if we can offer a workaround.
Thank you so much for helping us make our games better!
Bug Report Form
Please note: to contact us directly, you can use the chat box in the bottom right of this window.