Following on from its award-winning predecessor, Moving Out is back and crazier than ever! Put your moving skills to good use as you return to Packmore in an effort to rebuild Smooth Moves and become an all-star F.A.R.T. (Furniture Arrangement & Relocation Technician)! Did we mention the much-anticipated addition of online multiplayer?! No? Well, we have now.
Releasing August 15th on Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
What is Moving Out 2?
Experience the hilariously entertaining follow-up to the renowned physics-driven moving simulator with Moving Out 2. Whether you embark on this adventure as a lone F.A.R.T. or team up with up to three companions, don your Smooth Moves attire and assist the inhabitants of Packmore and other locations in packing and relocating!
- Local and Online Multiplayer: STAY CALM. IT'S ARRIVED. Whether you're wanting to stay local or explore Packmore with your friends, Moving Out 2 will see the introduction of online co-op AND cross-play, allowing F.A.R.Ts around the world to team up.
- Same old, brand new: Moving Out 2 arrives with a plethora of enhanced mechanics, upgraded graphics, and a completely revamped soundtrack for a grabbing, tossing, slapping and smashing experience like no other!
- We're not in Packmore anymore: Ever used inter-dimensional travel to explore exciting new worlds before? No? Us neither... but now you can! Explore new worlds filled with hilariously silly challenges and chaotic, rib-tickling action.
- It's for everyone: Assist mode? Check! An array of accessibility options? Check! Loads of characters and countless finely tailored fits and skins for all you fashionistas? Check! Check! Check!
- Smooth Moves have signed up some new F.A.R.Ts: Featuring an entirely new cast of extra lovable characters! Fear not, the old (un)reliables are still on the payroll! Moving Out 2 will be welcoming back the likes of Sidney, Rye Yu and Camilla!
What platforms will Moving Out 2 be available on?
You can get your move on, on the following platforms:
- Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch
Does Moving Out 2 have Crossplay?
It'd be rude not to! Once you've enabled Crossplay in your in-game settings (you'll find this option under the General tab), you'll be free to rally your F.A.R.Ts and get moving. This means you'll be able to team up with up to 3 other players locally and online - from all platforms and all parts of the world!
Level difficulty can change depending on how many people you have on your team - more F.A.R.Ts, more problems! But don't worry, we believe in you! Just don't forget to lift with your spine, not your knees.
How many F.A.R.Ts are there?
Moving Out 2 provides you with over 30 F.A.R.Ts, both new and returning, to play and customise! You can unlock characters by finding special character crates throughout Packmore, and if you want to get fancy with it, you can hunt down style crates to unlock alternative skins for your team!
How many levels are there?
Work together to save Packmore in a chaotic adventure across over 60 unique levels.
The Arcade is a place memories are made
Moving Out 2 brings you The Arcade! You'll find special Arcade Cartridges on your adventures through Packmore - take these to the Arcade on your map to discover and play exciting new mini-games.
Buying Moving Out 2
There are plenty of options available when purchasing Moving Out 2!
- Start as you mean to go on: Get going straight off the bat with the Moving Out 2 base game - containing all the amazing features mentioned above, and providing you with what we consider a very realistic moving experience. (£24.99/$29.99/€29.99)
- The F.A.R.Tastic Four Pack DLC: Who doesn't love extra content and more F.A.R.Ts? You can now add 4 brand-new movers to your roster with the Four Pack DLC. (£3.99/$4.99/€4.99)
- Eager to get your hands on Moving Out 2 as soon as it launches? Pre-orders are available now! When you pre-order, you will get the F.A.R.Tastic Four Pack DLC FREE. Can't do better than that! (£24.99/$29.99/€24.99)
- The OG and the MVP. The Bundle: Combining the award-winning original, Moving Out 1, with the newest instalment, Moving Out 2, so you can experience the life of a Smooth Mover in its fullest glory. (£29.99/$34.99/€34.99)
Digital Deluxe Edition (PC Exclusive)
There’s no better way to move than with the Digital Deluxe Edition of Moving Out 2.
- Moving Out 2 base game
- The Art & Design of Moving Out 2: A 250+ page digital art book
- Jumbo Super Silly Activity Book: A digital kids' activity book
- Behind the Scenes Commentary: Over 4 hours of behind-the-scenes commentary on the making of Moving Out 2 from SMG, Brad Gentle the composer and Sub Zero the sound design team
- 3D Printable Models: Print your own movers
- Soundtrack: 24 original tracks composed for the game
Okay, so where can I buy it?!
You can buy Moving Out 2 by following the below links!
Let's get physical!
We teamed up with the amazing people over at Fireshine to publish boxed editions! Moving Out 2 is coming physically to Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation.
We wanted to make sure that everyone could play Moving Out 2, no matter their skill level, age, physical or intellectual abilities. Join the developers in this Accessibility Deep Dive and learn all about how they have made Moving Out 2 the most Accessible Moving Out yet!
I have found an issue whilst Moving Out!
If you would like to report an issue you have come across whilst getting your move on, please do pop us a message using the live chat in the bottom-right of this window and we'll do our best to find a solution!
Please include any supporting documents such as screenshots or videos in your report.
If you find you are having any technical issues, including but not limited to crashes, black screens or glitches:
If you are on PC:
First, please double-check that your PC system matches the required or recommended specifications - if your system specifications don't meet the minimum requirements, you may find performance issues or have trouble launching the game.
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-550 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB or Intel HD Graphics 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p @ 30 FPS
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB or Intel Arc A380, 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p @ 60 FPS
Then, please make sure to verify your game files. You can find out how to do that here:
If the issue is not resolved after following these steps, please contact us and we can investigate this further.
If you are playing on Console:
Please try to perform a power cycle on your console and then restart the game to see if the problem still persists. To do this, please close the game, then turn off and unplug the console for 2-5 minutes. If that does not resolve the issue, please drop us an email and we can troubleshoot further!
You'll find the following languages supported in-game across all platforms!
- English, French (France), German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
For more information about Moving Out 2: