Are you receiving a Network Error message when trying to play Golf With Your Friends? This article will talk you through the steps that have often helped our players resolve these issues.
Solution 1: Changing your server region
- Launch Golf With Your Friends
- Click on Help & Options
- Select the Network tab
- Change your server region to a different one - there are 12 options in total
- Retest the game
Solution 2: Deleting relevant folders
- Uninstall the game
- Press the Windows button and type: %AppData% and press Enter
- Delete all folders referencing Golf With Your Friends and Blacklight Interactive
- Reinstall the game and retest
- If you have a network of multiple modems or VLANs, please connect directly to the main modem using an Ethernet cable or to a mobile hotspot to test if the issue is still occurring.
- Make sure your Windows system is fully updated as sometimes this can cause network issues.
- Allow ads.t17service.com on any firewall or anti-virus you have installed on your PC.
- Some players have found this issue resolved once they disabled their Caddy Pack DLC and retested the game.